
I've never really been into blogging, but lately there has been alot of stuff going on that is funny and interesting and random.
As an artist there is always something new and different going on in my life, whether it be my project or one of my friends projects that I'm helping out with or just watching the progression of.
My hopes with this blog is to post my life, and by my life I don't mean, "I woke up this mornign at 9:28 am and ran to class....had a salad for lunch....ran into so-and-so....ect" thats boring to me let alone anyone else looking in. I want to post projects I'm working on, silly quotes said by my friends and I, crazy Utube videos that have fallen in my lap....The Randomness of Life. Nothing is planned. I don't even know how long this blog will last or if I'll ever have time to update it.
Live, Laugh, Love.
(image taken at York Beach, Maine, July 08)

No comments:
Post a Comment